1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome both old friends and new to the all new Walt Disney Secrets :-D Please take a moment to say hi

View of shuttle before its final flight

Discussion in 'Other Florida Parks and Attractions' started by Isafari, Apr 25, 2011.

1. Isafari

Isafari Wild Animal Expert

Check this out...
    VIEW

2. ukwdwnut

ukwdwnut Director of Recruitment Forum Host

still cant believe there are no more shuttle launches and even moreso nothing to replace it...very sad :(

3. keith

keith Camera nut Staff Member Administrator Forum Host

Don't get me started Nutty :( everyone who knows me dreads the mention of the space shuttle and the ensuing 2 hr rant from me about it.

No space shuttle and the replacement isnt that exciting, no moon mission, Concorde gone and even the ark royle canned and no replacement for THAT till 2020

4. ukwdwnut

ukwdwnut Director of Recruitment Forum Host

you and me both mate. i was REALLY looking forward to more moon missions and eventually a moonbase, how exciting would that be!!!

i was watching a programme on discovery the other day about concorde, even back in 69 when it had its maiden flight, it looked futuristic and today it still does, what a majestic aeroplane that was and SHOULD be even today :(