1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome both old friends and new to the all new Walt Disney Secrets :-D Please take a moment to say hi

Villas at the Grand Floridian Resort and Spa - On Sale Now to DVC Members

Discussion in 'Walt Disney World News & Rumors' started by Wendy, May 23, 2013.

1. Wendy

Wendy A hui hou kakou makuakane Staff Member Administrator

If you are a DVC member and are thinking about purchasing vacation points for The Villas at Disney's Grand Floridian Resort & Spa, you can purchase points at a members price of $145 per vacation point. You have between now and the 18th June 2013 to make you purchase.

On the 19th June, the sale of the Resort opens to the general public and the price increases to $150 per vacation point.

You must be a current DVC Member to take advantage of this limited time opportunity.

If you would like to take advantage of this offer call 888-603-4169 for more information.

2. Slowhand

Slowhand Cruise Director Forum Host

We`ve recently been bombarded with phone calls and emails from DVC concerning this.
    If I was a few years younger then I`d go for it, but I reckon we have enough DVC points to se us through.

3. keith

keith Camera nut Staff Member Administrator Forum Host

I get tempted but I just don't know that it makes sense for me I really dont

4. Wendy

Wendy A hui hou kakou makuakane Staff Member Administrator

I won the bet :wiggle: Chris said you were bound to buy them and I said you wouldn't :lol:

How will it affect you staying at the GF now Terry, if there is a DVC don't you have to stay there rather than the hotel :unsure:

5. Slowhand

Slowhand Cruise Director Forum Host

I doubt it Wendy.
    Even though some of the other resorts have DVC buildings [AK, Contemp, WL etc.] we could still use our points to stay in the main resort.
    Having said that, it would probably cost less points to stay at the DVC buildings than the main resort itself.