1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome both old friends and new to the all new Walt Disney Secrets :-D Please take a moment to say hi

villas?

Discussion in 'Resorts, Hotels, DVC, Villas' started by Disfan, Aug 21, 2008.

1. Disfan

Disfan Forum Sponsor

Are there any villa recommendations or owners here? I'd rather rent from someone that other people have tried and trust

2. ukwdwnut

ukwdwnut Director of Recruitment Forum Host

yes ive rented one from a member going in october, im sure he will see this and contact you. not sure if i should mention who tho just in case

3. malcolm

malcolm Villa Owner

Hi Disfan.... There will be a rental section on here soon as working with Keith to get one on WDisney Secrets, and any owners who do will be thoroughly vetted to ensure that they are indeed registerd owners and licenced by the Division of Hotel and Motel in Florida to rent there properties.

If you have any questions please feel free to ask away....Mick is renting my villa in October so i hope for a good report.

There are many rental sites out there but to be honest you are better off seeking one on a forum based site the reason is that it is very hard for an owner to get a position of advertising on a forum site and quick to loose it, they can get many bookings from reports given back by members who have delt with the owner and if an owner does not provide the service and what they advertise then they risk there advertisment and a large revenue that could lead upto the loss of there business.

Last edited: Aug 21, 2008