1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome both old friends and new to the all new Walt Disney Secrets :-D Please take a moment to say hi

Virgin Music

Discussion in 'Shopping & Other Activities' started by Tink, Mar 9, 2009.

1. Tink

Tink Cead Mille Failte! Staff Member Administrator

Was at the West Side yesterday and stopped into Virgin Music.

The sales have started. We bought two DVDs and one CD, but could have spent hundreds! :yes:

If you are going to be in the area prior to its closing (the end of May) be sure to stop by.

Loads of stuff still, and no mention of going out of business...

2. Mags

Mags Serious Forum Regular

It's just so sad that the store is closing, isnt it? I always love to stop in there for coffee and a browse while my two teens are in DQ. I love the place.

Margaret

3. Tink

Tink Cead Mille Failte! Staff Member Administrator

Me too. Can lose hours in there having a good old look around. Had the five year old with us though, so that wasn't the case, yesterday. :lol:

We'll go back on our own though. Unfortunately, it will be a great opportunity to get all those music CDs we've always wanted, but haven't bought for various reasons.

They did have one set of the first season of SNL. I'm sure I'll regret not buying it, but it wasn't yet discounted. They are still taking the AP discount though... thinking that was a mistake, not picking it up when we saw it.