1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome both old friends and new to the all new Walt Disney Secrets :-D Please take a moment to say hi

Virgin or ba upper class

Discussion in 'Transportation & Travel' started by mainecoon lover, Jun 29, 2008.

?

Virgin or Ba upper class

1. Virgin upper class

2 vote(s)
    100.0%
  2. Ba upper class

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. mainecoon lover

mainecoon lover Addicted to Mickey

Who is the better Virgin or ba for upper class. Also i know you can stay in recline on Virgin for take off but can you on ba. This is important for dd.
  2. keith

keith Camera nut Staff Member Administrator Forum Host

Well I've voted virgin BUT I havent been uc on ba for so long that my info may be out of date.

Virgin was great though because as you say, you can just stay reclined/lying down even at landing!
  3. mainecoon lover

mainecoon lover Addicted to Mickey

This is what we need for dd. Collecting points at mo and will look at who is best when we get to book.
  4. Britchick

Britchick Serious Forum Regular

dh flew on ba club this weekend, he said it was nice but not that special anymore. he brought me home the amenity pack and it was rubbish, they used to have molton brown goodies but it's now tiny elemis stuff- i would have been quite excited, maybe its the way of the world now-haven't flown upper for a long time lol
  5. Catherine

Catherine Earning my ears

I have only flown Virgin UC, so can only comment on that. We found the seat position for take off, really fab and relaxing. Its great.