1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome both old friends and new to the all new Walt Disney Secrets :-D Please take a moment to say hi

Vow Renewal?

Discussion in 'Disney Weddings/Honeymoons/Anniversaries' started by disneymom, Jun 22, 2008.

1. disneymom

disneymom Imagineer

I didnt get to have my disney wedding :( but I COULD get to have a disney vow renewal :cool:

Has anyone done this? can you have the pavilion? How about magic kingdom photo shoots?

2. Poly-Princess

Poly-Princess Earning my ears

You can do ALL these things though with Disney it's not that cheap. Really wonderful though :)

We went to a vow renewal a year ago which had everything a wedding had! So you really can go to town

I'd love to have a magic kingdom photo shoot with no one else around

3. disneydiva

disneydiva Earning my ears

I was very fortunate to have a disney wedding at the wedding pavilion. It is every little girls dream to be a princess for the day and to marry a handsome prince.

After the wedding we had our reception at the grand floridian followed by a limousine ride to celebration.

In the evening we dined at victoria & alberts which was the perfect end to a very special unforgettable day.

A few days after the wedding we had a photo shoot at mk and I wore my wedding dress again and we had the whole park to ourselves. There are not enough words to describe what it was like.

I hope to have a vow renewal and have the opportunity to wear my wedding dress again. :D:D

4. Catherine

Catherine Earning my ears

Oh that sounds amazing. Me and my hubby would like a vow renewal at Disney, we cant do it this year though, not enough money in the pot. Maybe in a few years though.

5. daveann

daveann Addicted to Mickey

im sure isafari had her vows renewed at disney her pictures were amazing

6. Isafari

Isafari Wild Animal Expert

We did have our vows renewed a few years back for our 20th wedding anniversary but not at Disney. We did have them done in Florida though. There was no way we could have afforded the Disney renewal price on top of the holiday.
    Our day was still fantastic and we had the Cypress Grove park to ourselves. Trip report below if you'd like to read up about it.