1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome both old friends and new to the all new Walt Disney Secrets :-D Please take a moment to say hi

wait a minute!!! Where did they go???

Discussion in 'Walt Disney World' started by Mari, Jun 25, 2009.

1. Mari

Mari Serious Forum Regular

Whatever happened to the acrobats at the China pavillion in Epcot?? :shrug1:
    The only entertainment listed is Xi gian or something like that which is just music :unsure:

Are they gone??? :nono:

We NEED them back! :madflames: I was really hoping Tatiana would get to see them, we have a Sesame Street DVD with Chinese acrobats and she LOVES IT! she claps everytime :yes:

2. Tink

Tink Cead Mille Failte! Staff Member Administrator

Lots of the live acts are gone now, Mari. I don't remember when the acrobats left, but it's been a little while... maybe they will bring them back?

3. Isafari

Isafari Wild Animal Expert

My favourite part of Epcot is/was to wander around WS watching all of the live entertainers :(

4. Tink

Tink Cead Mille Failte! Staff Member Administrator

I know, mine too. Remember the Living Statues, and the man in France with the balloons and music, and Nova Era, the clown on stilts, and the man in the huge plastic "bubble" along with the Kristos, and oh so many others?

I'm happy that there are still some wonderful acts left. The Mariachi Cobre in Mexico is incredible. They are a huge group now, and have wonderful new elaborate costumes. :yes: