1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome both old friends and new to the all new Walt Disney Secrets :-D Please take a moment to say hi

walk to mcdonalds?

Discussion in 'Restaurants, Dining, Dining Plans' started by disney1sttimer, Aug 13, 2008.

1. disney1sttimer

disney1sttimer Earning my ears

Hi, is it possible to walk from allstars to the big mcdonalds? looking at the food court prices it would be cheaper to do mcd once in a while

2. uscwest

uscwest Senior Cast Member

Yes it is possible to do that. One of the few places that a walk like that is possible.

3. Tink

Tink Cead Mille Failte! Staff Member Administrator

But don't be mislead. The food court is pretty substantial at the All Stars and we've often shared one meal between us. :yes: You won't get that flexibility at McDonald's. Just a thought. :D

There is also an Earl of Sandwich, and Puck's Express at the Marketplace in DTD. We've often gotten half a chicken at Puck's and a large salad at Earl of Sandwich and had plenty between us for a nice supper. :yes:

The entrees at WDW are often more than enough for two adults (and certainly children) to share.

Since I've been paying real attention to standard portion size, I'm amazed at how oversized many restaurant portions are!

4. Taja

Taja Earning my ears

While McDonald's prices onsite at WDW are a bit lower than the resort food court, they still are higher than those offsite. It certainly is an option--sometimes you just need a change! :)