1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome both old friends and new to the all new Walt Disney Secrets :-D Please take a moment to say hi

Walking to Crossroads from DTD - how long?

Discussion in 'General' started by Deb, Mar 23, 2012.

1. Deb

Deb Serious Forum Regular

Now I have rebooked our May trip with less than 7 weeks to go :mental: I am having to replan everything, especially as all of our old plans were based around using the Deluxe Dining Plan and all our ADRs were made and have to be mostly cancelled, and we are now on a lower budget! We are staying at the Buena Vista Palace, right across the road from DTD. I am trying to figure out how long it will take to walk to The Crossroads from there, does anyone know for sure? I am thinking maybe 20 minutes?

2. Dawn

Dawn carpe diem-ing Forum Host

About 20 minutes on average don't forget the heat factor - that may slow you down.

For god's sake be careful crossing the road up there though -it's gairy. :eek:

3. Deb

Deb Serious Forum Regular

Thanks Dawn. If we do go it will be on the evening once or twice to eat somewhere, so it may be a teensy bit cooler. And yes, that road is gairy! When we are driving there we see too many numpty pedestrians to take any risks ourselves :eek: