1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome both old friends and new to the all new Walt Disney Secrets :-D Please take a moment to say hi

Walt Disney World Annual Passes

Discussion in 'Walt Disney World' started by Wendy, Jan 30, 2012.

1. Wendy

Wendy A hui hou kakou makuakane Staff Member Administrator

I normally renew Chris' pass every, but this year we are thinking about getting one each as we will hopefully be going from the last week in August 2013 so we can be there for our wedding anniversary. This will mean we will get 2 visits out of each pass :D

I've been thinking about buying the passes now or just before they increase the prices this year. I think you used to be able to buy the pass and they sent you a card that you activated when you got there, but I've completely confused myself :lol:

I don't want them to start until mid September 2012 so that they will expire mid September 2013.

I know that I will have to buy Chris a new pass this year and won't be able to re-new it, but can anyone shed some more light on this please :)

2. Mari

Mari Serious Forum Regular

Im sorry... I have no idea ... but just wanted to say HI! :)

3. daveann

daveann Addicted to Mickey

when we bought ours we didnt get them until we arrived and went to pick them up at DTD which was then the 1st day of activation :)

4. uscwest

uscwest Senior Cast Member

Wendy, if they are indeed NEW passes then time doesn't start until the day you activate. If they are renewals time starts on the renewal date regardless of when you purchase/activate.

5. Wendy

Wendy A hui hou kakou makuakane Staff Member Administrator

Hi Mari :hug2:

Thanks Ann :hug2: I am trying to be crafty and buy them before Disney increase their prices, as it's bound to happen sooner or later :rolleyes: and I don't think there was much notice last year.

Thanks John :hug2: I thought that was what happened, but I vaguely remember that they changed something a few years ago :unsure:

I am just trying to work out the money for extras before I book the flights :D