1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome both old friends and new to the all new Walt Disney Secrets :-D Please take a moment to say hi

News Walt Disney World Ticket Offer for Parties of 6 or More

Discussion in 'Walt Disney World News & Rumors' started by Wendy, Feb 25, 2014.

1. Wendy

Wendy A hui hou kakou makuakane Staff Member Administrator

minnie-mouse.jpg
    Starting today, parties of six or more who purchase a (minimum) four-day Magic Your Way ticket will receive an additional day for everyone for free.

This offer, taking place now through summer, is a great way for large families to enjoy Walt Disney World Resort together. The more, the merrier! And summer will be a great time to visit, with the debut of the “Disney Festival of Fantasy Parade” and the opening of the Seven Dwarfs Mine Train taking place this spring at Magic Kingdom Park, as well as the return of the Epcot International Flower & Garden Festival and Star Wars Weekends at Epcot and Disney’s Hollywood Studios, respectively.
    This deal can be booked now through June 14, 2014. Learn more by visiting DisneyWorld.com/Together.

2. Beccaberry

Beccaberry She's beccalicious! Forum Host

Meh. That's what? A $10 savings per person? If you subtract the $4 price hike they just rolled out, that's only a TOTAL savings of $6/per person. That doesn't even cover a turkey leg. While I'm not one to scoff at a savings of any kind, I must admit, I'm not overly impressed with their "generosity".

Sorry, color me jaded today.

Last edited: Feb 26, 2014
    BUTTERHEAD1 likes this.
  3. Johnie

Johnie Budget Queen Forum Host

Plus if a discount comes out that requires tickets, you would need to purchase additional tickets to get it

Beccaberry likes this.
  4. BUTTERHEAD1

BUTTERHEAD1 Addicted to Mickey

That's really not much of a deal