1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome both old friends and new to the all new Walt Disney Secrets :-D Please take a moment to say hi

Walt Disney World Ticket Problem

Discussion in 'Walt Disney World' started by Wendy, Apr 26, 2013.

1. Wendy

Wendy A hui hou kakou makuakane Staff Member Administrator

It looks like I made an error last year, I went to DTD and got our Annual Passes forgetting that they start from the day you get them, not the first day you use them like Universal and SeaWorld :sigh:

So this means that our tickets run out on the 22nd September and we are there until the 27th September, so we are 4 days short. I was hoping to be able to go to the F&WF on the 26th as they usually have a soft opening the day before the Festival actually starts. So my dilemma now is, do I buy a day pass for the 26th so that we can go to Epcot for the F&WF and go to MNSSHP on the 24th rather than the 17th as planned, as our entrance to the MK will be included after 4pm.

We don't normally go to the Parks every day, we just flit in and out so I'm not sure what to do.

I have old tickets that never expire and I think there are 2 days left on them, but how do I find out for sure :unsure:

What would you do?

2. keith

keith Camera nut Staff Member Administrator Forum Host

hmmm tricky

if you're only going to be in Disney a couple of days that can work, I did that last year although very quickly it starts paying to buy a multi day anyway.

3. Slowhand

Slowhand Cruise Director Forum Host

You could take the tickets to any of the parks on one of your park days and they will tell you there and then if they are still valid. They may also be able to do this at the guest services desk at the WDW resorts but I`m not sure about this. :unsure:

4. Johnie

Johnie Budget Queen Forum Host

I'm almost positive it has to be in person at guest services at one of the parks.

5. Britchick

Britchick Serious Forum Regular

It has to be in person at any guest services at the park or DTD, I checked there and they told me exactly what was on mine

6. Wendy

Wendy A hui hou kakou makuakane Staff Member Administrator

Ok thank you, it's a really old one when they used to put your photo on there :lol: