1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome both old friends and new to the all new Walt Disney Secrets :-D Please take a moment to say hi

Wasn't someone talking about Nassau recently?

Discussion in 'Non Disney Trips and Travels' started by Beccaberry, May 30, 2013.

1. Beccaberry

Beccaberry She's beccalicious! Forum Host

I can't quite remember the context, but I recall someone talking about in regards to a cruise, and I recall I didn't really like what I was reading....

Vague enough for you?

Anyway, for those of you who have visited Nassau, can you please chime in? The girl will be visiting in July as one of the ports of call on her cruise, and I'd like to give her any warnings or suggestions you might have.

Thank you!
  2. Wendy

Wendy A hui hou kakou makuakane Staff Member Administrator

Jeff was asking, the thread is here I don't know if this is the one you mean :)
  3. catrancher

catrancher Assistant Cruise Director Forum Host

There. Nassau.

DSC_0144.jpg

End of story.

Seriously. It was OK. My DW and I wandered around a bit but got so hot, we gave it up as a bad job. Went back the cruise terminal and picked up one of the horse drawn carriages. Enjoyed that more than the walking around.

I put all the pictures I took in Nassau up on the Disney Secrets Flickr group if you want to see them. Try this link. Let me know if it doesn't work.

Tom :)macwave:... over simplification. But you get the idea.)