1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome both old friends and new to the all new Walt Disney Secrets :-D Please take a moment to say hi

watching fireworks from resort?

Discussion in 'Resorts, Hotels, DVC, Villas' started by disney1sttimer, Aug 21, 2008.

1. disney1sttimer

disney1sttimer Earning my ears

Does anyone know which resorts you can see the wishes fireworks from? I imagine the grand floridian but its a bit costly

2. Tink

Tink Cead Mille Failte! Staff Member Administrator

Well, one of the best free places to see Wishes from is CR 535. :yes: It runs parallel to the MK, and while you can't see the MK from there you have a great view of the fireworks!!

I would guess that the Poly beach, Contemporary, Wilderness Lodge (beach too) Fort Wilderness... all offer a pretty good view.

3. Slowhand

Slowhand Cruise Director Forum Host

Remember that you don`t have to be staying at any resort in order to watch the fireworks.
    You get a great view from the GF as you say. Our preferred spot is on the boat deck adjacent to Narcoosee`s.

4. Tinker

Tinker Earning my ears

I LoVe Narcosse's and I agree with Slowhand . Terry, stop it , I'm not at Narcosse's either . Thats two we have to hit . LOL

5. PoohBearsMum

PoohBearsMum Earning my ears

The poly has great views from the beach, and you don't have to stay there to go down and watch them!