1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome both old friends and new to the all new Walt Disney Secrets :-D Please take a moment to say hi

We are here

Discussion in 'Universal/Islands of Adventure' started by BUTTERHEAD1, Feb 16, 2014.

1. Watchinherskip

Watchinherskip Better known as "That Guy"

For sure!

Hey great time on the roads BH! 95 is great when there is no traffic!

2. Tink

Tink Cead Mille Failte! Staff Member Administrator

HOW fast were you driving, Detective? ;) :hug2:

That's good time for sure! You must be loving today's weather. Sunny and gorgeous and no humidity at all. I hope you have a wonderful time with your family. Let's hope the weather stays nice for you. January and February can be so iffy weather wise.

Looking forward to your updates on how you are enjoying this visit!

3. BUTTERHEAD1

BUTTERHEAD1 Addicted to Mickey

I will give you a wave heading back up...

Johnie likes this.
  4. Wendy

Wendy A hui hou kakou makuakane Staff Member Administrator

Does the family know about your secret yet?

5. BUTTERHEAD1

BUTTERHEAD1 Addicted to Mickey

Ok so yes they know, in fact I am writing this post from Be Our Guest. I told them yesterday that this was an option while we were having dinner at Bongos, my wife vetoed the deal and said that it was too expensive. So I gave in and said fine no MK or Epcot this trip. Fast forward to this morning.... We checked out of our hotel and were on our way to Universal, in fact we were in line to pay to park our car at Universal when my wife said that we should have went to Disney World. I so wanted to kick her out of my car. I got to the booth and told the lady that we made a wrong turn and that we needed to exit. We were pointed to the exit and to the Magic Kingdom we went. We have been here since 11 am and have been on almost every ride that we wanted to ride. I walked into Liberty Tree tavern and asked if there was any availability and I was told no and that they weren't raking any walk-ins either. We went on its a small world and mickeys philharmagic. It was about a quarter to eight when we found a spot in the rear of fantasyland to watch Wishes. My daughter asked me to go to BOG and see if they had a table for us. I told her there was no way that there would be one. She told me made a wish in Its A Small World and threw a penny in the water. Lo and behold they had a table for us. We watched Wishes from the bridge in front if BOG and it was a great spot....as soon as the fireworks ended our buzzer rang... Truly an amazing day

6. Beccaberry

Beccaberry She's beccalicious! Forum Host

O.M.G. I am speechless!!!! What an amazing thing to have happen!! So magical!!! Yayayay!

7. Johnie

Johnie Budget Queen Forum Host

Ah what a magical day

8. Tink

Tink Cead Mille Failte! Staff Member Administrator

Holy cow!! That was well worth the change in plans. :yes: Your daughter must absolutely believe in the Magic of Disney. :D So pleased for you that it all worked out well. It was an absolutely beautiful day to be in the park, too.

Tomorrow is going to be fierce, weather wise. Carry ponchos and be ready to find cover fast. Take care now and thanks for sharing your day with us!