1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome both old friends and new to the all new Walt Disney Secrets :-D Please take a moment to say hi

Wearing a Hat in the Disney World Parks

Discussion in 'General' started by Wendy, Jul 17, 2012.

1. Wendy

Wendy A hui hou kakou makuakane Staff Member Administrator

Thank you Becca, I will have to get that over there, I've never seen it in the UK.
  2. Beccaberry

Beccaberry She's beccalicious! Forum Host

If it helps, we bought this at Walmart :)
  3. Esmeralda

Esmeralda Serious Forum Regular

I have fine blonde hair and my scalp burns too if I'm not careful... this is what I do... I wear a baseball cap backwards (I'm on holiday and couldn't give a fig what I look like, comfort is my friend) wearing it backwards protects my neck and I wear it high up enough to not get a tan line on the forehead. I throughout the day soak my cap in water which keeps my head deliciously cool.

I have just this week taken delivery of a hair product (I saw this tip being given to someone else on another forum) from Amazon... the cheapest dealer was Hair Heaven (£!8) It's called Nioxin, it's a shampoo and conditioner set which contains something to thicken the hair, and makes the hair grow thicker. Once started though I think you have to keep up with it, apparently it works wonders.
    For £20 I will give it a go. Nothing worse than having to pull peeling skin out of your hair... yuk :(