1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome both old friends and new to the all new Walt Disney Secrets :-D Please take a moment to say hi

Weather at wdw

Discussion in 'Walt Disney World' started by disneymom, Aug 29, 2008.

1. disneymom

disneymom Imagineer

We're always in planning mode but im trying to work out when its not too hot during the day in orlando? is there ever such a month? Perhaps January? whats october like?

2. sazzledazzle

sazzledazzle Earning my ears

We went 3 weeks last October, found the 1st 2 weeks to be still very humid but the 3rd week quite grey and un-humid! No rain tho....

3. Isafari

Isafari Wild Animal Expert

We are usually there the first half of january and the weather has been ok....late 20's to early 30's most of the time. However, sometimes in the evening, we needed a long sleeve top on.

4. luvthemouse

luvthemouse My nickname is DANGER

March and April are quite nice too..

5. Taja

Taja Earning my ears

I was at WDW the first week of March in 2007. Days were nice, with the evenings a bit on the nippy side for me. Probably perfect for those from cooler climates! :lol:

I love December at WDW, but the weather can be variable. Last year it was uncomfortably warm the first 7 days or so of our visit--didn't even cool off much at night. It rapidly cooled off the remaining four days and we were freezing by the time we left! It was 35 degrees at 1:00 in the afternoon! BRRRRR!

I would recommend layers for either time of the year. Everything from shorts, tanks and tees to long pants and sweatshirts. Coming from a cooler climate, you'll already be set for colder weather with jackets, gloves and hats/caps. That's a challenge for us--we're rarely out in cold weather at home! :)