1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome both old friends and new to the all new Walt Disney Secrets :-D Please take a moment to say hi

Well, got my iPad!!

Discussion in 'Gadgets and Gizmos' started by Poohtle, Jun 18, 2010.

1. Poohtle

Poohtle Imagineer

After reading all your enthusiastic posts, we phoned Curry's and they had some in stock. We reserved online and popped the 35 miles to pick it up:wiggle:!!! Have ordered the Apple case through Apple, so have to wait 4 weeks for that, but we are on our way!!!

2. Skywatcher

Skywatcher Chief Astronomer

wow - you will love it - rather gutted my poor wifes one is still being shipped if they are in stock in the UK!

3. Poohtle

Poohtle Imagineer

Well I think we just hit it lucky. I think stocks are delivered to different places, and within the Leeds area for PC world/Curry's, Birstall was the only place with them. Whilst we were having a 'lesson' they sold 4 more.

Lisa does have the case however, and I want mine!!! It looked really good.

4. Skywatcher

Skywatcher Chief Astronomer

Make sure you tell us all about it - every day I find something new on there that akes me smile - i LOVE accessing the boards on it and scrolling about with my finger makes you feel part of the internet

iBooks are just brilliant as well

5. Poohtle

Poohtle Imagineer

John is having a few problems sorting things out. His Mac is a business one, so at the moment won't let him do anything with Mobile Me as we have just purchased it, but it is already on his Mac from the business and our son is the Administrator!! I think he will overcome that.
    He had updated iTunes a while ago, but that didn't work, so has to update to newer one and that is causing problems too.
    Also, the guy at Curry's/PC World registered it etc, loaded Mobile Me and sorted emails, and gave a quick lesson, but it is now saying it needs registering. Why is everything difficult!!!