1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome both old friends and new to the all new Walt Disney Secrets :-D Please take a moment to say hi

We're going to....

Discussion in 'Disney Cruise Line' started by *Bambi-Belle*, Jan 28, 2012.

1. *Bambi-Belle*

*Bambi-Belle* Imagineer

Venice with DCL 25th of July 2013.

The ports look amazing, I'm so excited. We were looking for a year off from Disney, but this way I still get my Disney fix and back on to the lovely Magic. I'm glad we booked a dummy cruise on board though as the prices were steep.

I'm still really looking forward to our Fantasy cruise this October though.

Are any DS. Peeps comming along with us on the med cruise? :)

2. Wendy

Wendy A hui hou kakou makuakane Staff Member Administrator

Congratulations :happydance: you are going to have a lovely time I'm sure. I've always wanted to go to Venice, my problem is I've got this romantic image of what I expect it to be and part of me is worried that it won't be like I imagine :lol: :lol: if you get what I mean :lol:

I am desperate to get Chris to go on a cruise, maybe one day :sigh:

You need two new countdown timers :D one for October and one for next July, you can get them here it will save you looking for them :D

3. chief

chief Earning my ears

that sounds fab, a different disney experience:yes:
    seeing a lovely part of the world as well.
    :thumbsup:

4. Britchick

Britchick Cast Member

oh that's fantastic!

Wendy i had one of the most romantic days of my life in Venice (with Jon of course!) we got caught in storm, got lost and sought refuge in a wonderful local restaurant and sat there and had an almost 3 hour lunch, lots of vino. We had a lovely room with velvet wallpaper and marble bathroom and if you opened the shutters and window you could hear the gondoliers singing as they went down the canal outside our room. Before i went to Venice i had heard it was smelly and too touristy and expensive. We went because we had a chance to meet up with some American friends who were on a business trip there. No smells, we got off the beaten path and ate where the locals ate, lovely food. One warning though........Grappa! it is not necessary to try every one the jazz club has!! LOL