1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the Disney & Orlando Secrets Forums!
    Please take a look around, and feel free to sign up and join the community...
    It's easy, fast, totally free (and always will be) and you'll be able to start chatting immediately :)

We've Decided to Dream !

Discussion in 'Disney Cruise Line' started by Tinker, Apr 25, 2010.

1. Tinker

Tinker Addicted to Mickey

:unsure:of whether we are going to depart May 8th (Mother's Day ) or May 15th, 2011 . We were going to go in March since my AP is good till the 25th, but it was still brisk this past March . We want to be sure it will be warm enough to swim . I want to swim with the dolphins at Blue Lagoon again before I get too old to do it . We thought about my birthday June 25th, which would put us in the parks , peak season . We would depart, June 26th . But then we have to consider hurricanes .
    So, we've decided to Dream and go in May . This was Jimminey's idea . Someone at work is going and they non stop talk about it and I'm thrilled that he caught the bug . :lol: I didn't think we would go until The Fantasy in 2012, as thats what we told each other , but who am I too complain . :tongue:
    I really am :fingers: that they put those new D&B purses on The Dream . I'm pretty confidant that they will as The Magic & Wonder have always carried the same merchandise .
    Will let you all know when we finalize our date ? :mental:

2. Deafjeff

Deafjeff Serious Forum Regular

Wonderful!

:hug2: