1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome both old friends and new to the all new Walt Disney Secrets :-D Please take a moment to say hi

We've Decided to Dream !

Discussion in 'Disney Cruise Line' started by Tinker, Apr 25, 2010.

1. Tinker

Tinker Earning my ears

:unsure:of whether we are going to depart May 8th (Mother's Day ) or May 15th, 2011 . We were going to go in March since my AP is good till the 25th, but it was still brisk this past March . We want to be sure it will be warm enough to swim . I want to swim with the dolphins at Blue Lagoon again before I get too old to do it . We thought about my birthday June 25th, which would put us in the parks , peak season . We would depart, June 26th . But then we have to consider hurricanes .
    So, we've decided to Dream and go in May . This was Jimminey's idea . Someone at work is going and they non stop talk about it and I'm thrilled that he caught the bug . :lol: I didn't think we would go until The Fantasy in 2012, as thats what we told each other , but who am I too complain . :tongue:
    I really am :fingers: that they put those new D&B purses on The Dream . I'm pretty confidant that they will as The Magic & Wonder have always carried the same merchandise .
    Will let you all know when we finalize our date ? :mental:
  2. Deafjeff

Deafjeff Serious Forum Regular

Wonderful!

:hug2: