1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome both old friends and new to the all new Walt Disney Secrets :-D Please take a moment to say hi

We've Decided

Discussion in 'Disneyland Resort and California Adventure' started by Tinker, Jan 31, 2010.

1. Tinker

Tinker Earning my ears

after going round & round . Jimminey and I have decided to go to Disneyland . We are planning on going in April or May . We are looking to stay at The Candy Cane Inn . Southwest has flights into LA for $100. one way . I don't think $200 RT per person is bad to fly all the way to California from Pennsylvania .
    We are going for a week . We are going with a four day PH . I am also trying to get tickets to The Ellen Show at WB Studios . We want to see Hollywood, Mann's Chinese Theathre with the handprints of the stars . Jimminey wants to also go to Universal . So much to see in so little time . Anyone been and have any suggestions ? Thanks In Advance !!!
    Very Excited !!! :bounce:

2. PsychoAlice

PsychoAlice Resident Anarchist

Candy Cane Inn is a good neighbor hotel (Ive stayed there many times its nice and has been there for-ev-er.) so make sure you buy your PH online so you can get in on Early mornings.

How long are you going to be there for?

3. Isafari

Isafari Wild Animal Expert

Sorry that I have no suggestions for you Tink as I've never visited Disneyland before. Just want to say that it sounds like a fab trip with not too long to wait before you're on the plane:thumbsup:

4. Tinker

Tinker Earning my ears

We've hit a snag in our plans . We need a new roof and I have to give up one trip . I'm going to WDW in August & October .

5. Johnie

Johnie Budget Queen Forum Host

That's too bad.

6. Tiggers Golf

Tiggers Golf Forum Sponsor

Oh what a shame wish we lived nearer so we could go more often

7. Tinker

Tinker Earning my ears

Awe, Thanks ! If we do DL, I'd have to give up the pin event in August which is not happening . :lol:
    On a brighter note , DCL will be adding the Mexican Riveria to their itinerary in 2011 departing from Cali . So, we are thinking its better to wait a year . As we can see DL and cruise .