1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome both old friends and new to the all new Walt Disney Secrets :-D Please take a moment to say hi

what 2do wiv bags on on day of departure

Discussion in 'Disneyland Resort Paris' started by lisa271, Oct 21, 2010.

1. lisa271

lisa271 Earning my ears

hi,we r stayin at the santa fe in dlp,in march,im not sure wat time checkout is but our eurostar train doesnt leave til 7pm,is there anywhere i can put bags after checkout so i can enjoy the park for the day,someone had tols me about disney express but im not sure if i can only use that if i booked eurostar thru disney & i didnt i did it seperately,any advise would b great.
    thanks
    lisa

2. simonwebb74

simonwebb74 Earning my ears

Disney Express is only if you booked Eurostar as a package with Disney. Checkout is usually 11:00am. There used to be a secure area you could leave you luggage right by the entrance to the Disneyland Park. Some friends of ours left their luggage there for the day when we were there. That was a few years ago now though.

3. Lisa1976

Lisa1976 Addicted to Mickey

You can leave your luggage with guest services at the hotel which is free, but then you have the hassle of going back to the hotel to pick it up before getting on the Eurostar.

We normally leave our luggage (which is a bag each for the two of us) with luggage services at the front of the Disneyland Park, its around 5 euros each (probably more now) but worth it as you pick it up on your way out and walk straight to the train.

Hope that helps :)