1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome both old friends and new to the all new Walt Disney Secrets :-D Please take a moment to say hi

What are crocs?

Discussion in 'Shopping & Other Activities' started by disney1sttimer, Jul 13, 2008.

1. disney1sttimer

disney1sttimer Earning my ears

I feel silly asking but people tell me that crocs are the best shoes to wear. I havent seen them and wouldnt know where to get them.

What are they and why are they so good??

2. Dorothy

Dorothy Smiley Herder

I have the Disney ones in pink :D They are the most comfortable shoe I have ever ever worn in my whole life and considering that I'm no spring chicken that is saying alot :lol:

Here's a link to where you can find them on sale here in the states occasionally http://www.shoebuy.com/crocs-womens-shoes.htm

I could do Disney all day in these, oh wait I have done Disney all day in my pink ones :lol:

3. Tink

Tink Cead Mille Failte! Staff Member Administrator

There are several different styles and I too, love them. :yes: I have three/four versions. of them. http://www.crocs.com

You can see a wide variety in the Orlando Airport. There is a Crocs store there. Shoebuy.com will be much cheaper though. :yes:

4. SleepinCatz

SleepinCatz Fluffeh Disney Fan

Yup yup...even my little brood has caught the croc bug! My Dh is Diabetic with flat feet and he hasn't worn any other shoes since we get him these!

5. BevW

BevW Addicted to Mickey

Oooh I have the white with pink strap Disney ones...and a blue pair with the Disney Jibbets on them! I totally love my crocs...tooooo comfortable!

6. Johnie

Johnie Budget Queen Forum Host

I LOVE my Crocs! My new favorite is the Cleo. It is pretty open and is just as comfortable as the beach version but my feet are more free.

Shoebuy is the best place to get them cheap in the states.

Many places now have knock off versions of Crocs. The only place that is as good as the Croc brand is the AirWalk version from Payless shoes. The others are rubbish.

7. BevW

BevW Addicted to Mickey

Ooooh I like the look of Cleo....I found a whole bunch at the local REI, but didn't want to pay full price! Hooray Shoebuy!

8. Johnie

If you google "shoebuy codes", you should be able to find a discount code too.

The Cleos are awesome. I wasn't sure they would offer much support but they did great when we went to Universal and IOA last weekend.

9. Tink

The Airwalks are ok, but they wear out fast. I had a pair, early on and the soles were smooth in a short time. Smooth soles are not fun on Crocs when it's wet outside! :eek:

Stick with the name brand ones.

'Catz, more and more docs are recommending Crocs to diabetics. :yes: There is even a style made just for diabetics. Part of the reason is because they are so clean. You can wash and disinfect them with no effort at all.

I've not tried the Cleo, Johnie. Are they wide?

10. Britchick

Britchick Cast Member

i've just got my first pair of mary janes and love them

11. Tink

Yes, that style is very nice isn't it? :yes: I have two pair, burgundy and seafoam. :D

12. josh.p.

josh.p. Addicted to Mickey

They are brilliant, I only wish I'd bought some when I went to florida! I wear mine ALL the time now. I have khaki green beach/cayman ones, and some Athens sandals in blue and champagne. They are brilliant and SO SO comfortable! My mum and dad have some too, my dad has black caymans and my mum has candyfloss pink ones :yes:
    They do new Diabetic rx crocs, especially made for diabetic people, you know?
    My dads friend has them and said they're brilliant, even better than normal crocs:
    http://shop.crocs.com/CrocsSubProdu...eId=4&subsectionname=crocsrx&section=products

13. karrie

karrie Earning my ears

ooh i love crocs! have pink ones and turquise ones and black ones and baby pink ones....

14. Johnie

The Cleo seems to be wide. I have wide feet and I have plenty of room. I've heard that the Adara is even wider. Some people have noted they have a hard time keeping them on their feet.