1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome both old friends and new to the all new Walt Disney Secrets :-D Please take a moment to say hi

What do you do while counting down to your WDW vacation?

Discussion in 'General' started by Missus T, Jul 4, 2011.

1. Missus T

Missus T Imagineer

We're spending our time watching all kinds of classic Disney movies and we're working on a Beauty and the Beast puzzle B-) I also spend way too much time on this website, seeing what you guys are talking about! Just trying to get our Disney fix before vacation...

2. Isafari

Isafari Wild Animal Expert

Well, I spend time here, getting excited with our members as they countdown their trips and doing the Double Digit Dance with them :lol:
    I watch some of the many many hours of DVD I have of our past trips while I'm ironing :ironing:
    Even at work, I have a colleague who is not far off a Disney trip too and we do a mini dance behind our monitors while grinning like Chesire cats!!!

3. catrancher

catrancher Assistant Cruise Director Forum Host

I watch the Disney Vacation Planning DVD's. :yes:

Over and over again. :mental:

But my DW has banished me to watching them on my computer since she gets really tired of me monopolizing of the TV. :surrender:

Tom :)macwave:... banished...)

4. Shellyamc

Shellyamc Serious Forum Regular

Well let me see...I did a double digit dance :lol:

~I spend lots of time here chatting with my friends (although I am always here trip
    or not )
    ~I search the internet for any little piece of information that I don't already have
    ~I make a notebook filled with all the trip details and use the back for a journal of before and during entries
    ~watch old trip movies and look at pictures

and in general bring my friends and family to the point of murder with my endless talking :D

5. Missus T

Missus T Imagineer

Yeah, I spend a lot of time googling Disney tips and secrets, but i don't know why i botherm, since i've found all the best info here! Tom, Netflix has a couple of good Disney Park specials that we have watched SEVERAL times. my mother in law also saw one of the history channel, she thinks, but we're still tracking that one down. i also listed a couple of the books that people mentioned here to read before we go. and i also have what i call my 'all things disney' binder. places to eat, spots to check out, 'secrets' and tips...i also had NO idea what the double digits was all about until you mentioned it. every couple of days, either my husband reminds me or i remind him of how many days until we're back in the happiest place on earth. NOT soon enough...but all this stuff helps!