what is pirates and pals?

Discussion in 'Walt Disney World Restaurants, Dining, Dining Plan' started by disnut, May 20, 2011.

1. disnut

disnut New Member

Hi

Has anyone tried the pirates and pals thing at Disney and could you tell me more about it please????

2. Wendy

Wendy Administrator Staff Member Administrator

It's the Pirates & Pals Fireworks Voyage a specialty firework cruise on Seven Seas Lagoon which sails 7 days a week.

It starts at the Contemporary and where you pick up snacks for your pirate adventure and then you make your way down to the docks where you are met by Captain Hook and Mr Smee.

I think there is lots of singing and games and Peter Pan on the dock waiting for you to return.

I know someone who went for her son's birthday and everyone sang "Happy Birthday" much to his embarrassment :lol:

You need to make reservations by calling (407) WDW PLAY or (407) 939 7529 up to 180 days prior to your visit.

3. lisaw

lisaw New Member

catering assistant
    It's exactly what Wendy described! :) We loved it, such good fun and the view of Wishes is fantastic, you get to see the water pageant too - one of the highlights of our holiday and we are booked again this year. :D

4. Suebeattie

Suebeattie Member

Bookkeeper
    I want to do this when we go next year as I think my nephews will love it (hopefully they stay awake) plus I think it will be great for the fireworks.
    :wiggle: