1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome both old friends and new to the all new Walt Disney Secrets :-D Please take a moment to say hi

what is the tables in wonderland discount please?

Discussion in 'Restaurants, Dining, Dining Plans' started by dvcjane, May 23, 2011.

1. dvcjane

dvcjane Imagineer

dont shout :lol: but what is the tables in wonderland card, what does it do and do I need one ?

2. Wendy

Wendy A hui hou kakou makuakane Staff Member Administrator

Hey, no-one will shout, that's what we are here for to help each other and answer questions :hug2:

The Tables in Wonderland card is only available to Annual Pass Holders and Florida Residents.

You can purchase it either online, by calling 407 566-5858 or any Disney Guest Service location, you must show your Annual Pass and Florida residents must show proof of residency.

What you get is 20% off all food and beverage for your dining party of up to 10 people,bear in mind that they do add a 18% gratuity to your bill though.

We have had it in the past when we ate more on Disney and it did save us money, but as we don't eat on Disney very often anymore we don't bother because you have to save $100 as a Florida Residemt or $75 as an annual pass holder (the cost of the card) before you make a profit.

Last edited: May 24, 2011
  3. uscwest

uscwest Senior Cast Member

Actually the card is only $75 for AP holders Wendy unless it went up in the past year. It is good at almost all sit down restaurants, the lounges (yes alcohol is included) and most of the food courts (POR is an exception but not POFQ). No tip is added if used in a food court.

4. Wendy

Wendy A hui hou kakou makuakane Staff Member Administrator

Thanks John, that will teach me not to read it properly before posting :rolleyes: it's $100 for Florida Residents. I've amended my original post, thank you :hug2: