1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome both old friends and new to the all new Walt Disney Secrets :-D Please take a moment to say hi

what is there at castaway cay?

Discussion in 'Disney Cruise Line' started by Eeyorerocks, Feb 4, 2011.

1. Eeyorerocks

Eeyorerocks Earning my ears

Sorry if this is in the wrong place Im new :unsure: what is there to do and see at castaway cay please? how long do you think you could spend there?

2. catrancher

catrancher Assistant Cruise Director Forum Host

Not the wrong place at all!

Personally, I could cheerfully spend the rest of my life on Castaway Cay if they'd let me! :ROFL:

It's just the most beautiful, relaxing place I've ever seen. Swimming, snorkeling, kayaking, sailing, relaxing, eating, and drinking. What else is there? Separate areas for families, children, teens and adults mean that there's always a space fit just for you. Special activities like bicycling trails, or para sailing. It's a absolutely marvelous place to spend the day. :yes:

We've got more information about it here on the Secrets site. Just click here!
    Or, you can check out the information on the Disney Cruise Line site by clicking here!

Castaway Cay is just about a perfect place as far as I'm concerned! :thumbsup:

Tom :)macwave:... self appointed Assistant Cruise director!)

3. Slowhand

Slowhand Cruise Director Forum Host

I`ve heard many folks complain that [apart from a few select cruises], the Disney ships only make one stop at Castaway Cay.
    It really is a lovely island and you could easily spend more time there than you are allowed.

4. wdwgrandma

wdwgrandma Addicted to Mickey

It's wonderful! I wish there was a way to spend more time there!

5. DisneyFreak

DisneyFreak Serious Forum Regular

Disney does have a couple cruises per year that do stop at CC twice during a cruise....once on the 1st day and again on the last day. Needless to say these cruises fill up rather fast.

6. DisneyFreak

DisneyFreak Serious Forum Regular

Word of warning: The hammocks can be rather tricky after a couple frozen cocktails. Not that I would have an experience with such things. :unsure:

7. Slowhand

Slowhand Cruise Director Forum Host

Yeah we did the "Alternate Western" Cruise a few years ago that did just that.
    In fact the "Dream" Cruise that we are to enjoy in June also stops there twice. :thumbsup: