1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome both old friends and new to the all new Walt Disney Secrets :-D Please take a moment to say hi

what kind of shows?

Discussion in 'Disney Cruise Line' started by disneymom, Apr 15, 2009.

1. disneymom

disneymom Imagineer

So we've always wanted to cruise but havent got round to trying it yet and I think the Disney cruise ships would be a good way to start

What kind of shows do they do though and are they all disney shows?

I suppose I want to know if there will be enough to keep us occupied kids and adults

2. uscwest

uscwest Senior Cast Member

Trust me, there is PLENTY to keep adults and kids occupied on board a Disney Cruise Ship. The shows are Disney produced but they are not necessarily all "Disney" shows. They may have ventriloquists, magicians, variety nights, etc. in addition to Disney movies. There are kids clubs for ALL ages that give the adults time to go off on their own if they so desire and there are Adults only shows in the evenings. And of course don't forget all of the options for shore excursions.

3. catrancher

catrancher Assistant Cruise Director Forum Host

What USCWEST said! There's more to do and keep you occupied than there are enough hours in the day to do it all! :yes:

The actual shows in the evening are spectacular. See this page for particulars. These shows are magnificent stage productions. Disney Dreams is probably both my DW's and my favorite of them all. If you're interested, here's the DCL "Entertainment" podcast.

<center><object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/eHVdh7AzVG4&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/eHVdh7AzVG4&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object></center>

Hope this helps! Take the cruise! You will not be disappointed! :thumbsup:

Tom :)macwave:... self appointed Assistant Cruise Director)