1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome both old friends and new to the all new Walt Disney Secrets :-D Please take a moment to say hi

What new disney resort would you like?

Discussion in 'Resorts, Hotels, DVC, Villas' started by chipndale, Jun 3, 2011.

1. chipndale

chipndale Imagineer

Would you prefer Disney's next new resort be in the deluxe, moderate, or value category?

What resort would you want to see Disney build?

Personally, I would love a deluxe ski-lodge themed resort. I'm envisioning the ski-lodge that would have been built for Blizzard Beach complete with lots of bubbling hot tubs, roaring fire places, plenty of air conditioning, and some elements of BB in the pool area. It would take some really creative imagineering to pull off that one in Florida

2. foreverducky

foreverducky Addicted to Mickey

I would love to see something that is tied in with the Haunted Mansion or ToT. That would be so cool!

3. Slowhand

Slowhand Cruise Director Forum Host

Well they managed to pull off an indoor ski slope in Dubai, so who knows? :yes:

4. WDW Vet

WDW Vet Forum Advertiser

Exactly! A resort that is themed around Disney park attractions. A section for each theme park and within each section buildings and rooms themed to attactions of that park.

Where's an Imagineer when you need one?

5. Captain Teague

Captain Teague Earning my ears

stayed at the Poly, Wilderness Lodge, Port Orleans, Coronado Springs, Yacht Club and soon heading to Animal Kingdom Lodge. Without staying there yet i am most excited about AK.
    While I think one like the Haunted Mansion would be totally awesome, i doubt small kids would dig it much...or would ever fall asleep. Perhaps an actual castle that can be modeled after the Beast's or Cindi's? Vegas has one, so why not Disney.

6. gwennie81

gwennie81 Earning my ears

A super-mod futuristic moderate. Tie-ins to Meet the Robinsons, Incredibles, Wall-E, Star Wars, Stitch, and Tomorrowland. Go back to Walt's original vision of Epcot. Lots of chrome, white, LED lights, etc.

7. Kate

Kate Serious Forum Regular

Id like an extra extra value resort - prices of international drive on disney, we'd be able to stay there then! :lol: