1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome both old friends and new to the all new Walt Disney Secrets :-D Please take a moment to say hi

Question What phone do you have?

Discussion in 'Gadgets and Gizmos' started by wishonastar, Sep 3, 2013.

1. wishonastar

wishonastar Imagineer

Mines up for renewal so I have to choose a new one, so far I've had iphones but I don't know whether to change to something new like a Samsung s4

What phone do you have and do you love it?

2. uscwest

uscwest Senior Cast Member

Both Donna and I currently have Motorola Razr's. Our contract is up soon and I am seriously looking at the Galaxy S4. Our granddaughter got one just after she graduated. It is a bit large, but looks like it works very well.

3. Johnie

Johnie Budget Queen Forum Host

I have an iPhone 4S. I like it a lot. The only issue I have with the phone is battery life. But since I got a replacement phone, my battery is lasting much longer.

4. Britchick

Britchick Cast Member

i have an iphone 5, it's ok, battery life is absolute rubbish

5. Tishypops

Tishypops Addicted to Mickey

I have iPhone 4S and as everyone said battery is not great but despite that I would not consider getting anything other than an iPhone because they are perfect for me and what I need it for

6. Vikki

Vikki Serious Forum Regular

I've a Samsung galaxy s3. Have had it since it wasa brad new phone for Samsung 2 years ago. I love it :D

7. catrancher

catrancher Assistant Cruise Director Forum Host

iPhone 4 here. Which you can have when you pry my cold, dead fingers off it. :shocked:

Tom ( :macwave:... did I mention that I like it? :unsure:)

8. keith

keith Camera nut Staff Member Administrator Forum Host

I've tried them all :lol: to be fair, we have to support them all at work so I get to try them all out. Although I have the odd brief heated affair with hot new models like the S3/S4 I end up missing the good old, but a little familiarly boring, iphone 5 ;-)

As everyone has said, the battery live is rubbish though it does make it through the day easily

Next week or two, iOS 7 is coming out which is a lot more colourful and has some nice new features

9. Tink

Tink Cead Mille Failte! Staff Member Administrator

I have an LG the size of a small TV. LOL. I had the Samsung, but hated it and gave it to the boy's Da. Herself has the same phone and the thing is a miserable wretch. She had to buy extra batteries and a battery charger to keep the phone charged. I had the very first Iphone and disliked it so much I sent it back and got the early Motorola Droid. That is still my favorite phone although long time gone now.

I prefer a true keyboard (my hands are large) as the touch screens are exercises in frustration for me. The LG has a touch screen. Keyboards like the one on the Motorola Droid are hard to come by.

10. Mari

Mari Serious Forum Regular

Iphone 5. It tried to commit suicide by jumping from the monoriel. The screen broke :( so had to change it.

Ive heard a lot about the Samsung ones, but to be honest I cant be bothered! The learning cueve seems like too much to handle