1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome both old friends and new to the all new Walt Disney Secrets :-D Please take a moment to say hi

What restaurants are on the candlelight processional scheme

Discussion in 'Restaurants, Dining, Dining Plans' started by mgmjim, Mar 4, 2011.

1. mgmjim

mgmjim Earning my ears

We've never done it before but may do the candlelight processional at EPCOT this year. Anyone know which restaurants are on that package and which one would be good to book at? We're quite adventurous eaters

2. uscwest

uscwest Senior Cast Member

If I remember correctly there are 3 different tiers and all of the EPCOT restaurants fall in one of those tiers. I would expect, from all the changes, that Le Cellier would now fall in Tier III.

3. goofygal

goofygal Imagineer

wow I didn't realise you could choose any restaurant at all that sounds excellent. Are the prices as they would normally be or do you pay more?

4. uscwest

uscwest Senior Cast Member

You know it has been a long time since we've done this but I want to say that the prices are a bit higher, but it is also fixed price I think.