1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome both old friends and new to the all new Walt Disney Secrets :-D Please take a moment to say hi

What Snacks do You Choose on the Disney Dining Plan

Discussion in 'Restaurants, Dining, Dining Plans' started by Wendy, Mar 29, 2013.

1. Wendy

Wendy A hui hou kakou makuakane Staff Member Administrator

If you have the Dining Plan when you go to Walt Disney World, what sort of items do you choose with your Snack Credits?

What happens if you have Credits left at the end of your holiday?

2. Johnie

Johnie Budget Queen Forum Host

We always have snack credits left over! We usually get Mickey rice Krispy treats to take home!

We truly don't seem to use the snack credits while at Disney. It's usually so hot and the other meals make us so full. During Food and Wine Festival we use out snacks there

3. Britchick

Britchick Serious Forum Regular

It's too much food so I tend to save them for treats to take home. Sometimes I'll get a frozen lemonade or some other drink like a mango iced tea

4. MystikPiglit

MystikPiglit Peace, Love and Mickey Mouse

We used ours for fruit, drinks and pretzels. The leftover ones were used up in the resort shop before flying home.

5. Beccaberry

Beccaberry She's beccalicious! Forum Host

During the F&W Festival, we use them for the kiosks in EPCOT.

At AK, we'll typically use snack credits at Yak & Yeti's for the Pork Fried Rice and Eggrolls - that's a meal for us!

In DHS, I'll use a few in the sweet shop near Villains in Vogue.

In MK we tend to use them for whatever strikes our fancy :) ( EXCEPT WATER! :nono: )

Our leftovers are usually used for "prepackaged treats" that we can bring home and keep in the pantry (or the drawer of my desk) for those moments when we just need a quick Disney fix. Gummies, lollipops, cookies, pretzels - pretty much anything in Goofy's Candy Shop!