What states have you been to?

Discussion in 'Non Disney Trips and Travels' started by DisneyFreak, Aug 3, 2011.

1. DisneyFreak

DisneyFreak New Member

Accounting Manager
    My wife and I are planning a road trip for next fall to:

Gatlinburg, Tennessee
    Savannah, Georgia
    St. Augustine, Florida

It got me thinking of all the states I have been to over my 40 years and was wondering how many states all of you have been to. Here is my list:

Illinois, Indiana, Wisconsin, Minnesota, Michigan, Ohio, Kentucky, Tennessee, Georgia, Florida, Alabama, South Carolina, North Carolina, Pennsylvania, New Jersey, New York, Virginia, South Dakota, Wyoming, Montana, Idaho, Colorado, New Mexico, Arizona, California, Nevada, Oklahoma, Texas, Kansas, Missouri and Iowa.

2. Slowhand

Slowhand Moderator Staff Member Moderator

Retired
    I was lucky to be able to visit the US quite often on business trips over the years.
    As such [of the top of my head] I`ve been to Florida [of course :lol:], Ohio, Ilinois, Georgia, S. Carolina, N. Carolina, Tennessee, Indiana, Wisconsin,Nevada, California, Arizona,Texas, Michigan, Pennsylvania, Kentucky, New York, Philadelphia, Missouri, Massachusetts....and probably a few others that I can`t recall!

3. Dawn

Dawn New Member

Well obviously Florida.

Also spent at year at the University of Michigan so, ummm also Michigan.

On my travels I've been to New York, Washington DC, Tennessee, Alabama, Louisiana, Texas, Utah, Arizona, Nevada, Colorado, California, Virginia, Mississippi, Kansas, Indiana, Wisconsin, New Mexico, Ohio, Illinois.

Those are the ones I've spent at least one night in. Passed through many others too.

If I had to pick a favourite it would be a close contest between New Mexico and Mississippi.

4. uscwest

uscwest Well-Known Member

Maine, New Hampshire, Vermont, Massachusetts, Rhode Island, Connecticut, New York, New Jersey, Delaware, Pennsylvania, Maryland, Virginia, West Virginia, North Carolina, South Carolina, Georgia, Florida, Alabama, Mississippi, Tennessee, Kentucky, Ohio, Indiana, Illinois, Michigan, Minnesota, Louisiana, Missouri, Iowa,Nebraska, Oklahoma, Kansas, Texas, New Mexico, Arizona, California, Nevada, Colorado, and Hawaii.

5. Britchick

Britchick Active Member

Florida, Georgia, south Carolina, north Carolina, tennessee, Alabama, mississippi, lousiana, Arkansas, Oklahoma, Texas, Kansas, Colorado, new mexico, arizona, Utah, Nevada, west Virginia, Virginia

6. Mari

Mari New Member

boring
    ummm lets see...

New York, New Jersey, Massachussets, Connecticut, Florida, Texas, California, Arizona, Colorado, Wyoming, South Dakota, North Dakota, Illinois, Michigan

I think thats it

7. BUTTERHEAD1

BUTTERHEAD1 Active Member

Retired NYPD Detective
    New York, New Jersey,Connecticut,Massachusetts,Pennsylvania,Delaware, Maryland, Virginia, North Carolina, South Carolina, Georgia, Arizona, California.

8. Wendy

Wendy A hui hou kakou Makuakane Staff Member Administrator

We've only been to a few:

Florida, California, Nevada, Arizona and Hawaii