1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome both old friends and new to the all new Walt Disney Secrets :-D Please take a moment to say hi

What to do on Idrive

Discussion in 'Walt Disney World' started by cosmicray, May 9, 2009.

1. cosmicray

cosmicray Earning my ears

we're wondering if there's a guide or map of international drive anywhere? or perhaps someone could tell us what there is to do and see there? is there a great place to eat that you'd recommend ? :worship:

2. Isafari

Isafari Wild Animal Expert

There are a few eateries on I.Drive that we use often. Olive Garden, TGI's, Tony Roma's, Chiles etc.

I. Drive has loads of shops .... mainly the typical tourist shop with novelty nic nacs and cheap t/shirts. However, you do also have camera shops and Walgreens if you need the basic food items.

We have visited Titanic....loved it. Wonderworks, Ripley's believe it or Not. There is a cinema. Pirates dinner show, Outta control magic dinner show and Sleuths dinner show. A ten pin bowling alley just behind I. Drive. Mini golf. Helicopter rides. Go karts. Indoor sky diving, Wet 'n' Wild etc.

There are bars if you like to visit those on an evening. Howl at the Moon which is the equivilant of Duelling Pianos. There is a bar which is made entirely of ice....including the seats and drinking glasses which you smash when you are done!

You can easily spend a full day on I. Drive.

3. daveann

daveann Addicted to Mickey