1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome both old friends and new to the all new Walt Disney Secrets :-D Please take a moment to say hi

What to wear on the plane?

Discussion in 'Transportation & Travel' started by dvcjane, Jun 29, 2009.

1. dvcjane

dvcjane Imagineer

its the worst part of Disney for me :( the 9 hour plane trip. What do you wear to keep comfortable? Are there any moisturisers you take to help or anything else other than a sleeping tablet

thanks for any advice

2. ukwdwnut

ukwdwnut Director of Recruitment Forum Host

i try and change into shorts, already have a light t shirt on so im ready to catch the florida rays as soon as i get off the plane :lol:

3. MystikPiglit

MystikPiglit Peace, Love and Mickey Mouse

Me too. It's ages away but I'm already starting to get anxious about it.:(

I wear a loose fitting skirt and top. Comfortable footwear and flight socks. I use E.Arden 8 hour hand cream and moisturiser. Last time I took a small lavender-filled pillow to rest my head on and that really helped. :thumbsup:

4. Mari

Mari Serious Forum Regular

For long flights I really love sweatpants.... they are as comfortable as pjs...
    Also.. crocs... they are comfortable, easy to take off both at security and in the plane and roomy!

I cannot sleep while sitting, but I usually take my own travel blanket, and a neck pillow.... that way Im much more comfortable, and both my blanket and pillow smell nice...

I use the blanket provided to cover my feet, since sometimes it get a bit chilly!!

I also take a small hand lotion, Ive found that Ives Rocher ones are great, they are small, really moisturize, smell nice, and arent expensive...
    Also.. drink loads of water during the flight...

5. Britchick

Britchick Cast Member

something loose fitting and cool. I'm wearing linen trousers in 2 weeks time (YAY) and a tshirt.

6. Shellyamc

Shellyamc Serious Forum Regular

I know when we flew to Vegas it was about 6 hours and I wore one of those gypsy-type skirts and a light top. I tend to like to tuck my feet under me, so this made it easy to move and the skirt covered me so nothing got cold.

I honestly don't remember what the brand was, but I had one of those face mist sprays that freshens your face. I used that now and again and it really made me feel better. I don't know if anyone makes those anymore.

We don't do flights like that often, so I guess I'm not much help. Our flight to Disney is only 2 hours..sorry..go ahead :slap: