1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome both old friends and new to the all new Walt Disney Secrets :-D Please take a moment to say hi

what type of disney room discounts are there?

Discussion in 'Tickets, Offers and Discounts' started by disneymom, Aug 23, 2008.

1. disneymom

disneymom Imagineer

Hi, I didnt realise there were so many discounts. I could have saved a load of money in other years

So far I've read about Annual pass discounts, free dining, what other discounts are there on disney rooms?
  2. Val

Val Disney Secrets

There can be room only discounts available to the public, Annual Passholder discounts, Package discounts which can sometimes have upgraded ticket types available (depending on where you live, sometimes the UK tickets are still a better deal). There can also occassionally be email PIN code offers, which are specifically targeted client profiles.

Also when in resort there are often "Bounceback" offers, which if you book your next stay whilst still in resort will get you discounted rates on certain dates.

Hope this helps.

Val
    xx
  3. Tink

Tink Cead Mille Failte! Staff Member Administrator

There are often AAA (AA in the UK) discounts on rooms too. :yes:

It is hard knowing what discounts there may be at any given time. If you book yourself, the WDW reservationist won't automatically quote you the discounts. You have to know what they are and ask about them. I would like it much better if they would just give you all the discounts available and any criteria you need to meet to obtain a given discount! :D :D
  4. Beccaberry

Beccaberry She's beccalicious! Forum Host

This is true...which is what makes this site so VERY helpful!! :yes: