1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome both old friends and new to the all new Walt Disney Secrets :-D Please take a moment to say hi

Whats a good place for clothes in orlando?

Discussion in 'Tickets, Offers and Discounts' started by UKTim, Nov 17, 2008.

1. UKTim

UKTim Earning my ears

I dont mean expensive designer ones like our friends have just bought over there :( I mean every day wear normal, clothes at the best price?

Everyone we know always brings back suitcases full and sometimes they buy more cases over there and we just dont understand why I guess. There must be some places where you can get great deals or something?

2. ukwdwnut

ukwdwnut Director of Recruitment Forum Host

I GOT NEARLY ALL MINE AT THE PREMIER OUTLETS AT LBV

3. Tink

Tink Cead Mille Failte! Staff Member Administrator

Hmmmm... not a good shopper, but when I need to purchase some things, as I have done recently I always check, Dillards. They are a mid-range department store. Now, having said that, I was completely disappointed in their recent offerings. :(

Mens clothing may be different, but women's selections are just too darn trendy. :sigh;

Macy's and Bloomingdales can have some really good sales. :yes:

Bealls is kind of weird. Kind of like your parents store? BUT, I did get a wicked top there. :D So you just never know.

There. That was a whole lot of "no help" info, wasn't it? :sorry: