1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome both old friends and new to the all new Walt Disney Secrets :-D Please take a moment to say hi

whats good about seaworld orlando?

Discussion in 'SeaWorld/Discovery Cove/Aquatica' started by pigletpete, May 27, 2009.

1. pigletpete

pigletpete Imagineer

hi we've got all our tickets for disney included in the package but we'd have to pay more for seaworld so i wonder if its worth it

is it just an aquarium type of park or are there rides and things too? grateful for any opinions on whether its worth going to

2. Kate

Kate Serious Forum Regular

We LOVE seaworld! There are 3 rides there now, we've yet to ride the new one but it looks very good.
    Its a more leisurely park i think, no rushing just strolling around looking at the animals. The killer whale show is fantastic and well worth seeing :yes:
    Have a look at the website and see what you think, we do seaworld a few times during our stay

3. disnut

disnut Imagineer

We like it too and last time we were there you could buy a 2 day ticket for the price of one so we could go back again for free.

It's a different feel to Disney but its really nice and relaxed. It can get very hot there though I dont know why but it feels hotter than disney parks

4. Isafari

Isafari Wild Animal Expert

We love SeaWorld too :yes:
    Pigletpete, check out the video section of the forums, we have quite a few SW videos.

5. daveann

daveann Addicted to Mickey

i like seaworld i find it a relaxing day no rushing around :) feeding times are fun and who can not love semour and clyde show :)

6. Mari

Mari Serious Forum Regular

Even though it "lacks" in theming and rides (in my opinion) I think the shows are great!!!!

And, as has been said, you can actually relax and just stroll and have a nice time...

7. disnut

disnut Imagineer

I was going to ask the same question

Are there lots of shows and things or is it just tanks with fish and penguins and things??

8. Ursula

Ursula Cast Member

We love Seaworld... lot's to do, not just tanks of fish lol. Buy food to get in to the dolphin are to feed them.. well cool. You can also feed the manta's ooh and there is Kraken to ride and the water splash one.. Atlantis I think it's called. Lots to do, you have to see the Clyde and Seymour show and Pets Ahoy... all too cute... oh and don't forget to see the Shamu show.