1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome both old friends and new to the all new Walt Disney Secrets :-D Please take a moment to say hi

whats johnny depp doing now?

Discussion in 'TV/Movies & Celebrity Gossip' started by Poly-Princess, Aug 2, 2008.

1. Poly-Princess

Poly-Princess Earning my ears

I havent seen him in anything for ages, is he doign any new movies :(

2. Dizneyblonde

Dizneyblonde Secret's Birthday Fairy!

There is a thread on here about him filming for the new Alice in Wonderland movie very soon.

3. MinnieMouse

MinnieMouse Earning my ears

Johhny Depp as well as Jude Law and Colin Farrell have been involved in the film that proved to be Heath Ledger's last ever film role.

The filming of " The Imaginarium of Doctor Parnassus " had to be suspended due to Ledger's untimely death in January. It was decided to replace Heath Ledger's character with the 3 actors mentioned above. According to Terry Gilliam this has worked very well.

Law, Depp and Farrell will now appear as Ledger's character. However, scenes that Heath had previously filmed will be included.

Terry Gilliam has said that Heath Ledger was brilliant in this role and there have also been calls for Ledger to receive a posthumous best actor oscar for his role as the joker in the latest batman instalment " Dark Knight ". According to everyone who has seen Dark Knight, Heath's interpretation as the joker is sensational and well worth going to see. :p015: