1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome both old friends and new to the all new Walt Disney Secrets :-D Please take a moment to say hi

Whats new in the Magic Kingdom

Discussion in 'Walt Disney World' started by wishonastar, Sep 1, 2013.

1. wishonastar

wishonastar Imagineer

I've searched and searched but I can't find a clear idea of what's been added to the magic kingdom other than a be our guest restaurant??
    What else has been added in that new section please? o_O
  2. Faythstar

Faythstar Imagineer

New Fantasyland is broken up into two mini-sections--The Enchanted Forest and Storybook Circus. The BOG restaurant is in the Enchanted Forest section, as well as Enchanted Tales with Belle (an interactive story-telling experience with an actual Belle face character and a trip through Maurice's cottage), Gaston's Tavern (a QS eating area and there is also apparently a Gaston meet & greet in the front), Under the Sea ~ Journey of the Little Mermaid (a dark ride based on the story of the Little Mermaid), and Ariel's Grotto (an "underwater" meet & greet area for Ariel--sort of a reworking of the old one). Sometime in 2014 they will also open the Seven Dwarfs Mine Train ride, which seems like a miniature coaster. And the Princess Fairytale Hall meet & greet area is supposed to be opening very soon, I hear. In Storybook Circus there is a reworking of Goofy's Barnstormer rollercoaster, a reworking of Dumbo the Flying Elephant (with two sets of elephants that go at once, to accommodate more people, as well as an all-new interactive queue), Casey Jr. Splash 'N Soak Station (a train-themed water fun area), Pete's Silly Sideshow (a meet & greet area with Donald, Goofy, Minnie, and Daisy in circus costumes), and the new Fantasyland Station for the railroad. There are, of course, also, several new shops! And a Rapunzel-themed bathroom area.