1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome both old friends and new to the all new Walt Disney Secrets :-D Please take a moment to say hi

whats the best mini golf?

Discussion in 'Shopping & Other Activities' started by dvcjane, Oct 16, 2008.

1. dvcjane

dvcjane Imagineer

is it that one by blizzard beach or is there some other one Im missing? I like really intricate courses with lots of stuff happening
  2. disneymom

disneymom Imagineer

I think theres a good pirate one at that crossroads place not too far from downtown disney sorry thats not much help
  3. lisaw

lisaw Serious Forum Regular

WinterSummerland is next to Blizzard Beach - two courses one themed winter one summer - good fun.

There is Fantasia Gardens near to the Boardwalk - that has a 'crazy golf' course with lots of spurting water etc that is fun, there is also Fantasia Fairways at the same place, it's a grass pitch and putt type course with lots of water hazzards and it is very difficult and frankly I think Tiger Woods would give up on it :rolleyes008: :lol:

There are offsite ones as well, one or two on I-Drive and one at the Crossroads and I think one on the 192 (never remember which is which but one is Pirates and one is Congo River). :)
  4. Tracey92

Tracey92 Earning my ears

we like wintersummerland