1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome both old friends and new to the all new Walt Disney Secrets :-D Please take a moment to say hi

Whats the corel reef and garden grill like?

Discussion in 'Restaurants, Dining, Dining Plans' started by partygirl, Jun 24, 2011.

1. partygirl

partygirl Earning my ears

I didnt realise they were two separate places actually so wondering what happens at each? I havent really heard much about them

2. Tink

Tink Cead Mille Failte! Staff Member Administrator

Coral Reef's main claim to fame is the view of the tank with the reef and the sea life.

I'm not a huge fan of their food, but to be fair haven't dined there in some time, so you'll need someone else's opinion on that.

Garden Grill is in the Land building and it's the revolving restaurant with characters. I believe their main claim to fame is the all you can eat skillet, but again haven't dined there so not really one to talk about the food. I do believe Dawn has dined there though.

3. keith

keith Camera nut Staff Member Administrator Forum Host

I always wonder this myself. The garden grill is apparently getting hard to ADR and I've no idea why or what they do there :/

4. DisneyFreak

DisneyFreak Serious Forum Regular

We have eaten here twice in the last year and the food is much improved. The last time being dinner before the Candlelight Processional. The atmosphere is great and the food was very good, however, I just went to the menu to see what I had and it looks like the menu has changed since December.

My Sister and her family just got back on Sunday and they had an ADR here. I will ask them how it was. The restaurant still rotates and it is now a character mean which is probably why it's more difficult to get into now than it was. At certain points of the rotation you have a glimpse of The Land ride. At least you used to.