1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome both old friends and new to the all new Walt Disney Secrets :-D Please take a moment to say hi

whats the quick service dining plan like?

Discussion in 'Restaurants, Dining, Dining Plans' started by Cinderella94, Jan 21, 2011.

1. Cinderella94

Cinderella94 Earning my ears

I always see people talk about the normal or deluxe plans but has anyone had the quick service one? Was it worthwhile?
  2. robertcraig

robertcraig Serious Forum Regular

Airdrie, North Lanarkshire, United Kingdom
    I always use the table service dining plan but the counter service is also good
  3. Mari

Mari Serious Forum Regular

I think it really depends on your needs and what you like to do while at WDW
  4. Lisa1976

Lisa1976 Imagineer

We've got the quick service dining plan included in our trip when we go next saturday. We aren't really sit down table service people, bit too fancy for us, so the quick counter service version is great for us :)
  5. Deafjeff

Deafjeff Serious Forum Regular

We had quick service and we were impressed with the quality of the food. We had burger and chips alongside with dessert and massive drink!

We normally use quick service for breakfast...
  6. Tinkfan

Tinkfan Earning my ears

:wave: We usually get the regular plan but there is a variety of quick sevice that doesn't just mean burgers and fries. At Epcot ther is a great place in The Lands near Soarin ( sorry the name escapes me) That has alot of options and great desserts. Yak and Yeti has quick service. The value resorts have dinner options on their menues. Check out the menues on line!!!