1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome both old friends and new to the all new Walt Disney Secrets :-D Please take a moment to say hi

Help Whats your favourite eating place at downtown disney?

Discussion in 'Restaurants, Dining, Dining Plans' started by pigletpete, Sep 5, 2013.

1. pigletpete

pigletpete Imagineer

:) I know theres loads of places but help me out, whats a nice one to go to of an evening?

not sure we enjoyed planet Hollywood to be honest but anything else?

2. uscwest

uscwest Senior Cast Member

Our favorite evening place to dine is Portobello Yacht Club, but that may change after our trip this December when we go to Wolfgang Puck's Upstairs.

3. Tink

Tink Cead Mille Failte! Staff Member Administrator

Depends upon what you'd like to eat. We like the Cuban sandwiches at Bongo's (but they are not offered in the restaurant for dinner, only lunch). We like Portobello's for tapas type appetizers, wasn't thrilled with the quality of their entrees. Like the fish and chips at Cooke's of Dublin (counter service at Raglan Road).

Used to like the sandwiches at Earl of Sandwich but not any longer. Maybe you'll like them though (I'm particular to the point of being stupid).

We no longer dine at Puck's since everything changed. Used to be the only place we'd go for roast chicken, but now we just do Publix. We no longer go to House of Blues. Inedible. Ick times two.

Not a fan of Rainforest or T-Rex, but loads of people like it there.

We've tried the America place... the tequila flight was awesome. :D

Not a fan of Fulton's any longer either. They used to have a divine Cesar Salad and wonderful Chowder that we would order in the lounge, but that's done.

Ummmm... Can't think of anything else... Captain Jack's is thankfully closed, so that's not a choice any longer. There is another counter service place, the name escapes me right now, but its selections never did much for me so we've never tried it there.

4. DisneyFreak

DisneyFreak Serious Forum Regular

Wolfgang Puck Express over by the Christmas store. Kind of out of the way and a great value whether paying cash or using a QS on the dinning plan.

5. Isafari

Isafari Wild Animal Expert

We love Bongos restaurant.