1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome both old friends and new to the all new Walt Disney Secrets :-D Please take a moment to say hi

Whats your favourite tour?

Discussion in 'Walt Disney World' started by Kate, May 24, 2009.

1. Kate

Kate Serious Forum Regular

So we are in the planning stage again! On our last trip my sister, mum and I did the keys to the kingdom tour. It was really good and we all enjoyed it.

We were told that no cameras were allowed on the tour, so being the good people that we are we didnt take them - much to our horror everyone else on the tour did and were merrily taking photos of an empty park and the beautiful castle with not a soul about! my sister and i were so cross about this and for that reason we would quite like to do it again on our next trip but i was wondering about other tours and what you thought of them?

2. keith

keith Camera nut Staff Member Administrator Forum Host

Yeah :( they should just say "no photography behind the scenes" because the reason for the no camera thing is really offstage locations rather than empty park type :/ Still annoying though that when you follow the rules you lose out/

When we did keys to the kingdom the guide was SO paranoid that he kept looking at me, when I asked him why he said he thought maybe I was taking photos with my watch!!!! :lol:

I think backstage magic, the all day tour, is a good followup up to keys to the kingdom THOUGH kttk is the best value tour I've ever been on

3. Kate

Kate Serious Forum Regular

I agree - they should be more specific shouldnt they! We were sooo disappointed because we could have got some beautiful photos :sorry:

Thats very funny your guide thought you were taking photos with your watch!! :lol:

Will have a read about the backstage magic tour, thank you!

4. Tink

Tink Cead Mille Failte! Staff Member Administrator

Your watch! :lol: Sorry but that IS funny! :D :D

We liked the Segway tour at EPCOT. :yes: Of course, it's the only tour we've done to date. :spring: But it was loads of fun. :D

5. keith

keith Camera nut Staff Member Administrator Forum Host

:point: yeah! I think it was one of the first times he'd done the tour and he was a bit over worried about someone taking backstage photos on his tour of duty so to speak. The watch was a fairly clever digital one with a load of buttons so I guess that may have made him nervous

Perhaps he thought it was one of these

Attached Files:

6. Tink

Tink Cead Mille Failte! Staff Member Administrator

OOoooh! COOL!!! So where do you get one like that? :D

7. Mari

Mari Serious Forum Regular

hahahahahaha Keith!