1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome both old friends and new to the all new Walt Disney Secrets :-D Please take a moment to say hi

whats your typical day at disney?

Discussion in 'General' started by Disfan, Jan 31, 2011.

1. Disfan

Disfan Forum Sponsor

yeah Im bored and nothing planned at all this year :( if you were at disneyworld now, would would your day be like? what would you do and where would you go :)

2. ukwdwnut

ukwdwnut Director of Recruitment Forum Host

a typical day for us is get there for opening and dont leave til closing no matter what the times are, we never go back to the villa then back to the park later. that goes for main and water parks :D

3. wdwgrandma

wdwgrandma Addicted to Mickey

Visit a park and then hit a resort for a nice evening meal - after getting cleaned up and changing clothes first, of course.

4. robertcraig

robertcraig Serious Forum Regular

Airdrie, North Lanarkshire, United Kingdom
    There is never a typical day at disney for me every day is different

5. hurster97

hurster97 Earning my ears

As a single traveller, the possibilities are endless for me but typically I'll head to a park well after opening to avoid the entrance mob. I'll make my way around and hit the attractions at my pace. Single rider lines are awesome!
    Something I also like to do is stick to the absoloute most outer line of the park and work around either clockwise or counter clock wise. I explore every nook and hidden area. One would be very suprised at the details that are just overlooked by the normal visitor.
    After getting cleaned up back at my Disney resort hotel, it's off to a table service meal somewhere on property. Try THIS: I went to the Contemporary some time before my reservation time and exited to one of the stairwells opposite the viewing deck. I had the entire rooftop to myself to take some spectacular photos of TTC, Bay Lake, FW, DWL. After dinner at the Wave I returned to the rooftop on the viewing deck and got some great shots of the Hallowishes fireworks. Highlight of my last trip in Sept. And plan to do the same next week!

6. robertcraig

robertcraig Serious Forum Regular

Airdrie, North Lanarkshire, United Kingdom
    I am a single traveller as well i agree with all that you say

7. JStrickPhoto

JStrickPhoto Imagineer

I never knew there was such a place! I may have to check this out on my next visit. My favorite photography is at night. Love long-exposure shooting!

I'm finally post-processing all the stuff I shot on our recent Disney vacation in early February.

8. Britchick

Britchick Serious Forum Regular

We like to get there at park opening, have a late lunch then head back to our resort for a swim or nap then back to the park around 6 for the evening and evening meal.

9. foreverducky

foreverducky Addicted to Mickey

I tend to be at the parks around 9-10 then stay all day. I don't tend to go back either. I eat one big meal for the day then grab whatever I want (maybe even ice cream if that's all I want). My meal is usually a late lunch.