1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome both old friends and new to the all new Walt Disney Secrets :-D Please take a moment to say hi

When can we check in/out?

Discussion in 'Resorts, Hotels, DVC, Villas' started by iluvdisney, Jul 10, 2009.

1. iluvdisney

iluvdisney Imagineer

Does anyone know the check in and out times for Pop century resort?

If we get there before the checkin time will they still allow us to check in or do we have to wait?

Also at the end our flight is not till late so is there a way to ask for a later checkout ??

2. DisneyFreak

DisneyFreak Serious Forum Regular

Disney check in times are 3pm for all resorts. However, do not let that discourage you from checking in early at the front desk. We checked in at the POR and OKW last weekend and our room was ready both times at 11am!! You can check in with the resort at any time it just doesn't mean your room will always be ready. Disney will hold your luggage for you if you arrive early and the room is not ready.

Disney checkout time is 11am. Disney does have a later checkout policy till 1pm (you must ask for this), based on availability. You can ask for a later time but they will then charge you a half room rate.

3. Freckles

Freckles Earning my ears

Yes, the check in time is 3pm, but we always check in when we arrive-usually before noon & the rooms have ALWAYS been ready!! Except the last time we wanted a certain longhouse & the CM told me if I waited until 3pm I could get a room there, so we waited! We took advantage of checking out the resort-the gift shops & relaxing in the GCH!!