1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome both old friends and new to the all new Walt Disney Secrets :-D Please take a moment to say hi

When do the Osbourne lights begin?

Discussion in 'Walt Disney World' started by dvcjane, Sep 13, 2008.

1. dvcjane

dvcjane Imagineer

Are these still going in the studios and if so what date do they start?

I know theyve changed from where they were a few years ago are they still worth scheduling to see?
  2. Johnie

Johnie Budget Queen Forum Host

November 28, 2008 through January 4, 2009
  3. Tinker

Tinker Earning my ears

They lit them last year during Super Soap Weekend . I walked by the CM's the last evening, Sunday, and jokingly said " Hit The Switch : My girlfriend and I laughed so hard as the lights came on two seconds later . Talk about magic . I have lovely pictures that I'll post . My favorite is the one lit up that says Colgate Presents Super Soap Weekend . We spotted many of the stars walking through , so imagine they were lit for them to see . Since I'm going again, I'm hoping they will do the same
  4. Beccaberry

Beccaberry She's beccalicious! Forum Host

They, like so many things at Disney, have indeed changed over the years...even so, I would definitely say they are worth seeing...maybe even more than once... :yes:

AAAAAAAAAAAAND I'll let you in on a little SECRET :wink: My favorite time to go is *AFTER* seeing Fantasmic! Go see the show, and then on your way out, stroll through the lights...it's positively........MAGICAL.