1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome both old friends and new to the all new Walt Disney Secrets :-D Please take a moment to say hi

Where are the best places to look

Discussion in 'Disneyland Resort Paris' started by mumof2, Aug 18, 2013.

1. mumof2

mumof2 Serious Forum Regular

for reasonable prices for DP...3 nights, 1 adult and 1 child aged 5 or 6 travelling via Eurotunnel or Eurostar? Any info much appreciated :yes:

2. mumof2

Anyone? :unsure: I know, I know...you're all too busy going to WDW!

3. Wendy

Wendy A hui hou kakou makuakane Staff Member Administrator

I'm sorry Mairead, I honestly don't know.

If I was going to look I would probably start with the Disneyland Paris site as they do have some offers available. There are offers here

I'd then look a the Eurostar and see what the price is for the train and then for the all inclusive deal of the train and hotel.

You could always try travelsupermarket and they will compare the prices for you.

It might give you something to look at until someone else can come along with some help :hug2:

4. mumof2

Thanks Wendy, Sally was wondering whether there are any particular travel websites that are reasonable. The cost of a trip to DLP seems ridiculously expensive when you consider the cost of a trip to WDW!

5. Deafjeff

Deafjeff Serious Forum Regular

Hi there,

Stephen and I are fairly expert and we have been going there twice (once in May and once in November)

We have used this company http://www.short-breaks.com/city-breaks/France/Disneyland-Paris and they are the cheapest (believe me I did a day and half research on this!) They are a good company and felt safe booking our holiday with them.

This time we decided to book directly to Disney at DLP (£120 more expensive) but they are known to give people a free upgrade and we wanted to to have our own reference number and using the Disney Express properly i.e receive all the paperwork on the train as opposed to collecting them at the station at the DLP.

Dreams has been extended to Sept 2014 so it is likely that we will be going again for Stephen birthday and I am now a shareholder so should see some significant saving.

Another thing you can consider is buying an annual pass and stay off site or using the pass to book Disney hotel at 35% discount (if you are going for the Dream pass otherwise it would be 25% discount.) The pass would also allow you to have discount (10%) at restaurants and with the dream you get a free starter.

I have tons of information so let me know if you would like to talk to me and I'll PM you my mobile no.

JX

6. Britchick

Britchick Serious Forum Regular

our local coach company is doing a trip to DLRP and that was a decent price during half term. Unfortunately i couldn't take advantage of it as i have fixed leave at the moment.

the other way i think is cheaper is booking it yourself and going via the eurotunnel. I am going to france on friday and we have used tesco clubcard vouchers to buy the eurotunnel

7. mumof2

Brilliant! Thanks so much Jeff.....I'll pass this onto my sister and come back to you if she wants to know anything else. Thank you!! :hug2:

8. Deafjeff

Deafjeff Serious Forum Regular

Another thing to add, if you have Dream pass and staying off site you would be entitled to use EMH.

9. mumof2

Thank Brit, we did go years ago on a coach but that was booked through work so cheaper anyway. It was a great deal actually with 2 nights at Sequoia Lodge facing the river, and I used clubcard vouchers on Eurotunnel for our 2 weeks in France a few years back, I think I paid £9 for the return trip, a saving of almost £180 or so! I think she wants to organise it herself rather than go on a coach this time, but it's always worth a look :yes: