1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome both old friends and new to the all new Walt Disney Secrets :-D Please take a moment to say hi

Where can I buy......

Discussion in 'Shopping & Other Activities' started by Suebeattie, Sep 20, 2013.

1. Suebeattie

Suebeattie Addicted to Mickey

I'll probably add to this as I think of things. I'm not a very good just have a wander around the shops and I need a bit of advice of where I can head for a few bits I plan on getting out there. Our closest supermarket is publix and walmart is a bit further down the road on the first week with the smaller premium outlets over the road as well.
    I need to get zac some kind of rain poncho (just incase it rains) and some water shoes for when we go to discovery cove and blizzard beach.
    Does anyone know if publix sell these kind of things or will it be best to just head to the place that sells almost everything - Walmart?
    Thank you :) :) :)

2. Wendy

Wendy A hui hou kakou makuakane Staff Member Administrator

I have seen ponchos in Publix but I don't think I have seen shoes I will look later when we go in the a few bits and pieces.

3. Suebeattie

Ah thank you Wendy, you're a star :)

4. Tink

Tink Cead Mille Failte! Staff Member Administrator

Publix carries items dependent upon its location. If it is in an area where visitors often stay, there will be a wider variety of things like that. Otherwise, you can check Walgreen's, or CVS, too. They are combination drug stores and "sundry" shops.

5. Britchick

Britchick Serious Forum Regular

We had trouble finding the water shoes in autumn one year in the likes of Walmart. The last ones I got off ebay here for quite a reasonable price

6. Suebeattie

I think I'll wait until we are there to get them. I think there is a walgreens over the road from where we are staying so can check in there.
    If all else fails I'm sure we'll be able to get some from discovery cove at an inflated price lol